Monday 2 September 2013

Overheard at Casting - Weekend ONE



















"Every time I go back to Gibraltar, having a beer, tackling a monkey, I'll be doing it for you."

"I watched my house on fire, eating chocolate."

"Poets are like monkeys. Monkeys like philosophers."

"If you're on time, you're late. If you're early, you're on time. And if you're late, that's unacceptable."

"... for the first time in eons, the human race could clean itself." - archaeologist on the Water Resistant Bracelet


"This calms the monkey from its itchy terror."

"It's definitely not man made material. It's not plastic, it's not aluminium. What else could it be?" - an archaeologist, 1000 years in the future

"This soup is so cold I could put my dick in it and it wouldn't burn."

"They didn't want to bury him with a spoon on his face."

"My great, great uncle, he's a bit furry. As you can see, this runs in the family."

"Electronics. It was big in the day, things didn't run on gogo juice back then."

--

Special thanks to our guests on the panel: Claudia Jefferies, Ben Addicott & Fab Gorjian

No comments:

Post a Comment